Towel Root is an amazing tool which is used to Root Android and is a one touch method of rooting. The TowelRoot apk is to be installed on the android device and with just a click of a button it will help you root your android device within few minutes or even seconds. Towel root currenlty supports many devices and supports for more devices gets added every few weeks.
Why Should you Root your Phone
- You Can INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS on your Android.
- You Can improve the battery life and performance of the device by overclocking or underclocking the CPU.
- Improved Compatibility of adblockers and Malware Blockers.
- Permission to uninstall all those useless bloatware and crappy apks.
- Permission to install Customs Kernels.
- You Can enjoy hundred of Free Hidden Features like OTG Support for keyboards, controllers etc.
- Can Take a full Backup of every Single file on your device.
Why You Shouldn’t Root Your Device.
- It Viods warranty and you wont be able to get it repaired for free.
- Rooting if not done properly can lead to a dead Device and you will need to take it to some professional to get it working.
- Issues with installing updates as companies prevent such process.
- There are certain security risk involved in the rooting.
- Certain apps like Snapchat and certain banking apps dont work on Rooted Apps like BHIM apk
Points to be Remembered Before using TowelRoot Apk
- Before downloading towelroot apk for rooting your device, you have to know that rooting violates the warranty of software of your android device. This means if any problem arises after rooting in software of your android device and your warranty period is still left, you have to pay to repair it. Although, warranty of hardware and other accessories wont be affected.
- Neither Towelroot developers nor our site will be responsible for any of the issues caused because of rooting your device. Alsowe take no guarantee whatsoever that whether Towelroot will work on your android device correctly. I mean, we can tell you whether your device can be rooted or not, but we cannot tell whether it will cause issues or not. You can also check out MOD MY Android
- You shouldn’t Uninstall the SuperSU or superuser that is installed automatically while rooting by towelroot.
- You can uninstall system apps that came with your android device after rooting, but remember that, though there are some apps which you never use, but are extremely important to your device. Learn about the system apps before uninstalling them.
How to Download TowelRoot Apk
- Before Downloading you need to enable the Unknown Sources from your device’s Settings. For Doing so just go to the Settings > Security > and opt in Unknown Sources to allow install third-party apps.
- Now Just download the Apk file of Towel Root from our servers which we have provided for free.
- Once the towelroot.apk is downloaded just open it and install it like normal apk you install.
- Click on Yes and the towel root will be installed.
How to Use Towel Root
- After you have succesfully installed the towelroot apk. Just open the file and you will be welcomed.
- Now just tap on “MAKE IT RA1N”
- The Process will start and will take some time if the Device is compatible. If it is uncompatible the process will fail.
- Just make sure Device compatibility before Hand.
Q. What does root mean?
In every case, whether it is android, web hosting or any other similar activities, root access means access to core part of the system. It means if you gain root access to any system, you can do anything you want to do with that system.
For example, in this site, all you can do is view posts and comment on it, you cannot edit posts and delete them because you don’t have root access to my server. This is similar to android, In android all you can do is install and delete ONLY the apps you downloaded from play store and view only the the data, files and folders that android allows you to. But, if you gained root access you can delete any app you want, and view hidden files and folders. Also you can install many kinds of apps that provides amazing features such as Titanium backup, link2sd, Greenify etc, which you can’t install on unrooted devices.
Q. If I root my device and then after sometime unroot it, will my warranty continue?
Ans. Yes, your warranty will be continued because they won’t know that you have rooted before.
Q. People say rooting is dangerous. Should I do it?
Ans. It is up to you to decide. Actually few people brick their device during rooting and now you can also root your device with 100% safe method. So I think there is not much to worry about, but if you fear so much, please google whether people got error while rooting the device you are using.