In accordance with the DMCA, ModApks.co site does not host materials, copyright and related rights for which (including the right to distribution) belong to other persons or entities. If the material has been posted on the site, the right holder has the right to appeal to the administration to resolve this issue.
There are several options for solving the problem:
- Replacing the existing application links to the application, provided the copyright. At the same time it must either be of a stripped-down copy of the complete application or a complete application, but with the presence of advertising.
- A link to the application is replaced by a reference to Google Play, Amazon Appstore, or the official website of the application.
- To delete all references to the application site. To do this, the right holder will have to confirm their rights to the application hosted on the site.
There are several ways:
- Write the administration site with E-mail, which is listed on the official website of the application, or the company, which is engaged in production applications.
- Write to the administration of the site E-mail, which is specified in the application.
- Submit site administration scanned documents, which confirm the existence of copyright in the application.
- The official website of the application, or the company, which is engaged in a production application, you must create a .txt file with the name of ModApks, then pass a reference to it from the site. To contact the Administration of the site, please write to our E-mail address.
Administration of this site will respond within 24 hours.